Check this out, very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan mightgrasp your attention:
Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women. Although this makes sense grammatically, the stonishing fact is that the number of times the word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and number of times the word woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.
In the holy Quran mentioned :
- Dunia (World, one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after this world) 115
- Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88
- Life 145 .... Death 145
- Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50
- People 50 .. Messengers 50
- Eblees (King of Devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11
- Museebah (Calamity) 75 . Thanks 75
- Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73
- People who are mislead 17 . Dead people 17
- Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41
- Gold 8 . Easy life 8
- Magic 60 . Fitnah (Dissuasion, Misleading) 60
- Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 . Barakah (Increasing or blessingsof wealth) 32
- Mind 49 . Noor 49
- Tongue 25 . Sermon 25
- Desite 8 . Fear 8
- Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18
- Hardship 114 .... Patience 114
- Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4
- Man 24. Woman 24
Have a look how many times the following words appear In the holy Quran mentioned :
- Salah 5, Month 12, Day 365,
- Sea 32, Land 13
- Sea + land = 32 + 13 = 45
- Sea = 32/45 x 100 = 71.11111111%
- Land = 13/45 x 100 = 28.88888889%
- Sea + land = 100.00%
Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the earth, while the land covers 28.889%.
Is this a coincidence? . Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?
Those are Miracle of Quran or Miracle of Islam.Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this. As the Qur'an also tells us this.