Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day 22 April, 2009

I wish for moments and time taken—like today…people collected in a focused breath…

We pray for health, shelter and food

Go away, poverty.

More art! Fun! More love for all!

I wish this world was filled with kids. I wish people would use manners instead of war.

Peace Monster

I wish I could fly and fly far, far away and touch the clouds.

Love not hate. Hugs not drugs.

I wish for stars, I wish for me to be kind.

I love mom, I love dad. I wish that all of the sicknesses are gone.

I wish for a sky full of kites not bombs.

I wish for all people (including me) to be guided in the direction of their childhood dreams.

Dear God, thank you for food, cars, birds. Amen.

Peace, justice, sun, blue skies.

I wish that we all succeed in life.

I wish I could climb the stars and go sit on the moon. Then I would help people who don’t have beds.

I wish for more days just like this one.

I wish I was nicer to people and not weirdly judgmental. I wish no more war. I wish for community love.

I wish I could see my family right now.

I wish for all of our hearts to soften and to love each other everywhere.

WITH LOVE FROM PAKISTAN


No comments:

Remembering Rashid Minhas Shaheed on his 52nd martyrdom anniversary.

On this day at Goth Ahmed Shah, Sujawal on 20 August 1971, We remember and honor the sacrifice of pilot officer Rashid Minhas, A true hero w...