WHO AM I?

I am an ancient land

My son gave the world

Its first dint of surgery

When the whole world didn’t know

Even the ABC of any thing

I gave the world

It’s first cities

In Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro

I gave the world its first Alma

Where Pharaohs came

To learn and govern

My son Porus

A symbol of liberty

I nourished Buddha

To Nirvana

And

Beckoned Jinnah to found

The world’s first republic

In the name of Islam

A message of peace and security

I am the land of festivals

I am brotherhood

I am humility

I am the past

I am the future

I am opportunity

I am farmer

I am worker

I am revolution

I am culture

I am heritage

I am intellect

I am power

I am literature

I am poetry

I am love

I am heart

I am soul

I am inspiration

I am freedom

I am force

I am destiny


I am Pakistan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murree: "The Queen of Mountains" through my lens in 100 Photos

An Example of Quaid's "UNITY, FAITH & DISCIPLINE"

Pakistan Currency from 1947 till Now