Sunday, December 11, 2011

450 years old living tree Islamabad. (PHOTOS)



So many times I have seen it from a distance but never went close. Today I don't know why I unintentionally turned my self towards it as some strong spiritual power was calling me towards itself.:-) & captured my attention, when I reached it, I was totally amazed with its beauty and soon I found a stone board which was beautifully written and was giving the impact of a strong history of the Giant beauty. Then I came to know that It was not  just a tree but a 450 years old one. When I was standing beneath its huge branches I was feeling great!! This tree has enjoyed 450 years of life and still living a healthy life. It has observe a long history and must had seen a large number of legends and great historical ups and downs from the same place where it is standing with great pride. For me It is not just a tree but a witness of so many historical events. I also captured a glimpse of one of the greatest natural assets in Pakistan. Have a look on the giant whose name is "Peepal ka darakht".!! :-)

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree

450 old years tree


No comments:

Remembering Rashid Minhas Shaheed on his 52nd martyrdom anniversary.

On this day at Goth Ahmed Shah, Sujawal on 20 August 1971, We remember and honor the sacrifice of pilot officer Rashid Minhas, A true hero w...