Monday, April 13, 2009

FOOD AND WATER

We all will thank God for food and water that they already have.

This is one more reason why we have to thank God for the food that we can have easily.
But in the other hand... .ironically, we still waste the food that we buy, I feel very GRATEFUL for what I have today.......

We are so Blessed for the wonderful works of God's hand in our life today, just think of this..

'I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world. I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I promise not to waste water.

I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the suffering in the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.

Think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily...
' MAY ALL HUMAN BEINGS BE FREE FROM SUFFERING!!! !

4 comments:

Nuriddeen bint Yusuf said...

This is so true. We are so fortunate to have abundant food. Insha Allah we not only stop wasting but also have the means and the will to help those suffering from mal- nutrition. Ameen!

Francesca Romana ALEGI said...

Farrukh:
to tell you the TRUTH it is me who have to thank you: your comment has been one of the most emotional ever had here from a ghest obviously, because my friends know me very well. I like when someone is able to catch the exact meaning of my purpose: which is to arrive to people's heart, I like to communicate with people, nowadays communication is very difficoult.
Thanks friend!

Admin said...

Assalamu alaikum Farrukh,
I highly apperciate this post from u Farrukh.
Just want to say that i agree whatever u have writen in this post of your blog.

Hope more post of this type are coming soon from u.

Infotainment said...

Nuriddeenk,Francesca Romana ALEGI & IBNE HANIF, Very nice to see you peoples here thx for stopping by & I glad to see your precious comments on above sad topic. Hope you will visit again. With Love.

Remembering Rashid Minhas Shaheed on his 52nd martyrdom anniversary.

On this day at Goth Ahmed Shah, Sujawal on 20 August 1971, We remember and honor the sacrifice of pilot officer Rashid Minhas, A true hero w...